M88vin

Nền tảng đa phương tiện game m88vin hàng đầu việt nam

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-19 02:55:37

ElsaPurvis
Website

If you have been working from home more recently and started to invest in a sweet new home setup you may have upgraded your webcam.
Most webcams mount on top of a monitor, but if you are going the DSLR or GoPro route then it has a mount on a mount or sometimes an arm.
All of this can lead to complications of "straightening" your video output.
If you are using a monitor arm like I am then there is yet another complication in the mix.
However, with these super simple $3 "bubble levels", you can fix up all your problems.Look at these level!Alright, so is it really a problem.
Maybe.
My setup consists of two monitors that are on an arm that allows the monitors to rotate in all different directions.

I use a GoPro for my webcam that is mounted on the top of my monitor

It is a nice setup, but when I was on calls and live streaming on Twitch I noticed that the shelf behind me seemed a little off.
So, I grabbed these bubble levels on Amazon and strapped them on.It may look a bit funny to have these levels strapped onto the top, but I am the only one that looks at them.
With them in place I was first able to straighten out my monitor (left bubble level) and then also prop up my GoPro to straighten it out.
The result..
amazingThere you have it, $3 bubble levels to the rescue!.

Board footer